Valet Construction is a Nationwide premier commercial painter.
We provide free estimates for Exterior and Interior painting, and Pressure washing. Valet Works understand your concerns on having an attractive community this is why we only provide quality work.
Valet Works Painting Process includes:
Cleaning (where appropriate), Prep Work, Painting, Wood Surfaces, and General Services.
All areas will be pressure cleaned completely using a solution of bleach and TSP (Tri-Sodium Phosphate). The TSP process will remove all mold, mildew, and algae and we will mix the solution at a 3 to 1 ratio. If this process does not completely clean the surface, we will notify owners contact that extra steps may be required.
- Hand Cleaning will be done for sensitive areas where a pressure cleaning utensil cannot be used.
- All areas JUST being cleaned, will be left in their current condition.
- After pressure cleaning all loose paint on wood surfaces will be scraped, sanded, and spot primed.
- All deteriorated caulking will be removed and fresh caulk will be added.
- SPPI will be using your water and power unless notified prior to project start. Prices may change if SPPI is required to provide water and power.
- All surfaces will be completely cleaned prior to painting.
- All new wood will be primed fully before painting.
- Exterior house color schemes and paint will be applied with a one coat application, unless further specified by project owner or stated in contract.
- Paint will be applied per paint specifications and follow temperature guidelines for freezing or hot weather.
- All new wood or other materials installed will be factory primed or pre-primed before applying a coat of paint.
- SPPI will follow all manufacturer’s installation requirements for wood replacement.
- Surfaces will be even in color and mil thickness. No thinning of materials.
- Clean up will be daily and at the end of the project.
- Ladders will be removed and debris will be removed daily. Work areas will be clearly marked.
- Because of our over 6 years of experience we know to take extra precaution around common areas to avoid any overspray issues on cars, windows, etc.