Georgia’s Leading Fire Contractor
Top Rated Fire Contractor
FREE ONSITE Consultation
$250 AMAZON gift card
Fire Damage Repairs and Fire Restoration
VALET WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!
VALET Construction is your local emergency fire and water restoration specialist.
VALET Construction is your local emergency fire and water restoration specialist. We are going to save you so much time as we will handle your entire project and insurance claim. This will avoid you vetting out multiple companies for the inspection and fire damage assessment, initial cleanup, smoke and odor removal, water mitigation, tarping off roof, boarding open doors and windows, soot removal, furniture relocating, wall removals, city permits, and the rebuild. As a licensed General Contractor that specializes in insurance claims, we literally handle your entire project from start to finish. After a fire in your home, the last thing you want to focus on is figuring out how to manage 10 or more different companies coming in and out of your home performing hundreds of different line items of work. With Valet you work with 1 contractor who manages the entire process for you.
- 24 Hour 7 Days Emergency Service
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in Fire Restoration
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration and Fire Damage Professionals and Technicians
Why Choose Valet? 😍
With decades of actual field experience in insurance claims we have heard countless nightmare stories from homeowners on hiring the wrong contractor and all of them end with homeowner losing substantial time and money. We have seen homeowners pay uninsured contractors who disappeared halfway in the job, insurance companies deny claims then immediately cancel the insurance policy, and subpar construction work, without a warranty, that turns out worse than the homes original condition. Please, DO NOT become a victim from an insurance claim. We make the process amazingly simple. We promise to get your home back to its previous condition or better. Our professionals will treat your family with respect and empathy, and your home with great care. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee includes us referring you to one of our qualified competitors if you choose not to do business with us.
Must read facts before choosing a contractor
Did you know?
- In the state of Georgia any construction project over $2,500.00 requires a General Contractor license. If a contractor performs work over this amount and does not have a GC license you legally do not have to pay them for their services. Contractors are NEVER permitted to temporary borrow other contractor’s licenses for projects. The license must state the name of the company performing the work.
- Your insurance premiums cannot increase due to a catastrophe or non-preventable claim.
- Your insurance premiums increase every year base on the number of claims filed annually in your zip code. Here’s little secret 😉 If your neighbors are filing claims but you did not, your premiums will still increase.
Truth about contractors knocking on your door about filing an insurance claim!
- The average contractor company who knocks on your door about filing an insurance claim has been in business less than 9 months.
- Most contractors do not carry the minimum required license and insurance.
- Most contractors are not qualified to work insurance claims, which in turn will cost you, the homeowner, more money. 🙁
- Most contractors do not understand how to read your insurance policy to understand the benefits included in your policy, therefore you will lose on these perks your family paid for in monthly premiums. Such as temporary housing cost, food cost, relocating furniture and storage cost. We have clients that took paid vacations at the beach while we performed work, all covered under their insurance policy.
- Insurance companies work better with contractors like us who they have worked with before and understand the insurance claim process. Your insurance company can immediately tell if you hired a rookie contractor.
- There is no such thing as a FREE roofs or insurance claims if you have a deductible. Beware of contractors telling you everything will be 100% free then providing you will a bill at job completion.
- If the contractor provides incorrect information to your insurance company your claim can be permanently denied, even if there is sufficient damage on your home.
- If your contractor does not complete the full scope of work your insurance company paid for, this action can be considered insurance fraud, and your insurance company may ask for all the funds to be paid back to them by you. 😮
Frequently Asked Questions
We Have Experience Working With Your Insurance Group
Even when the fire is out, the damage continues. The faster the restoration begins, the more of your house can be salvaged.
24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.