Georgia’s Leading Water Damage Contractor
Top Rated Water Damage Contractor
FREE ONSITE Consultation
$250 AMAZON gift card
Water Damage Repairs and Water Restoration
VALET WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!
VALET Construction is your local emergency fire and water restoration specialist.
VALET Construction is your local emergency fire and water restoration specialist. We are going to save you so much time as we will handle your entire project and insurance claim. This will avoid you vetting out multiple companies for the inspection and fire damage assessment, initial cleanup, smoke and odor removal, water mitigation, tarping off roof, boarding open doors and windows, soot removal, furniture relocating, wall removals, city permits, and the rebuild. As a licensed General Contractor that specializes in insurance claims, we literally handle your entire project from start to finish. After a fire in your home, the last thing you want to focus on is figuring out how to manage 10 or more different companies coming in and out of your home performing hundreds of different line items of work. With Valet you work with 1 contractor who manages the entire process for you.
- 24 Hour 7 Days Emergency Service
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in Water Damage Restoration
- Highly Trained Water Damage Repair and Restoration Professionals and Technicians
Are You Experiencing Water Damage from Recent Storms, Plumbing Overflow, Leaks, or Pipe Burst?
Valet Construction quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to mitigate damages. Our technicians and professionals use advance products, procedures, and equipment to assure highest level of construction performance and protection from further damages.
Why Choose VALET?
With decades of experience in water restoration insurance claims, our team created the best process for treating your home. Our first step is to perform a full inspection and assessment of all water damages. Next, we begin water removal and restoration work. We are one of the only companies that offer full water restoration projects, handling your project from start to finish. This will greatly benefit you as you will not have let multiple contractors and firms inside your home while completing the projects; VALET will complete the entire job.
Water Damage Repairs
From accidently leaving a faucet on, pipe burst, defective water heaters, toilet overflow, flooded basements, pipe freezing, refrigerator leak, washer machine overflow, roof leaks, storm damage, we’ve seen it all. Water leaks and intrusions are destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, mold, and cause expensive damages to your home. The sooner you call us to begin the better.
We understand your urgency of getting the water out and your home dry as soon as possible, which is why we have a team on standby 7 days a week, 24 hours per day, and typically response in under 1 hour. Experts have found the worst and extensive damages from water occur when water was sitting for 24 hours, which means timing is everything when a flood occurs. VALET is equipped with the newest and state-of-the-art equipment that completely dries your home and minimize lasting water damage effects. It is a known fact, that large contract (such as nationwide firms with 1-800 phone numbers) use equipment over 15 years old and do not work properly, yet they charge outrageous prices. VALET is a local contractor with a verified reputation throughout North Georgia. Hiring the wrong contractor for water damages could be a severe mistake. VALET is a full-service licensed contractor; offering water damage repairs, water restoration, water extraction, flood restoration, flooded basement, structural drying, structural dehumidification, floor drying, content drying, mold remediation, and full construction services to build back you home to its original condition.
After Water Damages You Must Act Fast! 💡
Acting fast can help you limit the damage to your structure and significantly reduce you overall repair cost. Most insurance policies have clause making it the homeowners responsibility act fast and prevent further damages after water leaks. Even after the water is turned off and the leak stops, unseen damages continue to occur. VALET typical response time is less than 1 hour. After experiencing water damages, we recommend you calling us immediately to prevent further damages. Call us now to lower your overall water damage repair cost.
If this is your first-time experiencing water damage here is what you can expect from VALET: Our professional technician will start with a thorough inspection. When completed we will inform you of our findings in such a way that you have a clear understanding of the extent of damages and the steps necessary to repair the water damages. We will work directly with your insurance company and you to assure the damages included under your insurance policy is fully covered. As a Licensed General Contractor VALET will handle your project from start to finish performing all construction repairs. This will save you money and much needed time having to call and deal with multiple construction firms to handle this dynamic project. Let VALET make this circumstance simple.
Must read facts before choosing a contractor
Did you know?
- In the state of Georgia any construction project over $2,500.00 requires a General Contractor license. If a contractor performs work over this amount and does not have a GC license you legally do not have to pay them for their services. Contractors are NEVER permitted to temporary borrow other contractor’s licenses for projects. The license must state the name of the company performing the work.
- Your insurance premiums cannot increase due to a catastrophe or non-preventable claim.
- Your insurance premiums increase every year base on the number of claims filed annually in your zip code. Here’s little secret 😉 If your neighbors are filing claims but you did not, your premiums will still increase.
Truth about contractors knocking on your door about filing an insurance claim!
- The average contractor company who knocks on your door about filing an insurance claim has been in business less than 9 months.
- Most contractors do not carry the minimum required license and insurance.
- Most contractors are not qualified to work insurance claims, which in turn will cost you, the homeowner, more money. 🙁
- Most contractors do not understand how to read your insurance policy to understand the benefits included in your policy, therefore you will lose on these perks your family paid for in monthly premiums. Such as temporary housing cost, food cost, relocating furniture and storage cost. We have clients that took paid vacations at the beach while we performed work, all covered under their insurance policy.
- Insurance companies work better with contractors like us who they have worked with before and understand the insurance claim process. Your insurance company can immediately tell if you hired a rookie contractor.
- There is no such thing as a FREE roofs or insurance claims if you have a deductible. Beware of contractors telling you everything will be 100% free then providing you will a bill at job completion.
- If the contractor provides incorrect information to your insurance company your claim can be permanently denied, even if there is sufficient damage on your home.
- If your contractor does not complete the full scope of work your insurance company paid for, this action can be considered insurance fraud, and your insurance company may ask for all the funds to be paid back to them by you. 😮
Frequently Asked Questions
We Have Experience Working With Your Insurance Group
Even when the fire is out, the damage continues. The faster the restoration begins, the more of your house can be salvaged.
24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.